Moreton Lifetime Giving Society - Cumulative Giving Society
Moreton Lifetime Giving Society – Cumulative Giving Society
A program for donors interested in lifelong giving, the Moreton Lifetime Giving Society recognizes donors for their cumulative giving and ensures the future of the TRS and radiology excellence in Texas. You become a Lifetime Donor once your cumulative giving to the Foundation reaches $10,000. Recognizing a lifetime of giving, Lifetime Donors are proof that supporting your profession is a life-long pursuit.
Moreton Giving Society (Cumulative Lifetime Gifts of $10,000+)
- Invitation to the President’s Dinner during the annual TRS meeting
- Donor Honor Roll listing on TRS Foundation website
- Special recognition with a commemorative gift awarded at the TRS Awards Banquet
Congratulations to the following donors on their induction into the Moreton Lifetime Giving Society!
- Tilden Childs, MD, FACR (2015)
- Sidney Roberts, MD, FACR (2015)
- Karla A. Sepulveda, MD (2015)
- W. Bruce Lowry, MD (2016)
- I. Ray Kirk, MD (2016)